Car park regulations
We work hard to ensure the effective operation of our car parks for the benefit of all users. We therefore ask all users to be aware that it is a contravention of the car park regulations:
- Not to purchase and display a valid ticket in a pay & display car park
- To overstay the departure time printed on a pay & display ticket
- To park in a disabled parking bay without displaying a valid disabled badge
- To park in any place other than fully in a marked parking bay
- To park in a permit holders only area or any area reserved for a specific purpose without displaying the correct permit.
Please note - that parking tickets are not transferable either from vehicle to vehicle or from car park to car park.