Q-Buster car park pre-payment
Save time with the Q-Buster
Most of the car parks in Woking now use the pay-on-exit system, where you pay for parking at the end of your stay. The advantage is that you only pay for the time that you have used, without having to guess how much time you will need in advance. But when lots of people all try to leave the car park at the same time, queues can form at the car park pay machines and delay your departure.
For your convenience, we have made a pre-payment option, known as the Q-Buster, available on all the pay machines. To take advantage of this option, please follow these simple steps:
1. Go to the pay machine on arrival.
2. Press the pre-payment button located at the bottom left of the screen.
3. Insert ticket and then press the pre-payment button until your departure time and corresponding charge are displayed.
4. Insert payment required using cash or debit/credit card, then take your ticket.
5. When you are ready to leave, simply drive to the exit barrier, insert your ticket and drive away without delay.
If you have spent more time than you initially paid for, you will need to pay more so please return to a pay machine and top up your ticket.
A handy tip
If you park in the Shoppers' Red (Toys R Us) car park, you can exit via the spiral ramp on level O which brings you onto the A320, Guildford-bound. This could save you time when leaving the car park.
For further information about any aspect of parking in Woking, please contact Parking Services on 01483 755855, or email email@example.com