Hire of open spaces for fitness classes
If you wish to hire an open space to run a fitness or exercise class please download and complete this PDF form and return it to the Council.
As part of the booking process instructors will be asked for the following:
- Proof of Public Liability Insurance (this must be valid for all classes that take place and provide cover of no less than £5 million)
- Proof of fitness instructor qualification
- Proof of first aid qualification
- Risk assessment for the proposed site
- Example of a blank Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire (PAR-Q) that is given to clients to fill in
Fees for open space hire for fitness classes:
|One session a week||£30 per month|
|Two sessions a week||£60 per month|
|Three or more sessions a week||£90 per month|
If you would like to advertise for your class please click here for more information.
For further information about the hire of open spaces for fitness classes please contact the Health and Wellbeing Development Officer on 01483 743424.