Housing support services

This section provides information about the types of specialist housing available through the Council, including sheltered, supported and extra care housing.

You will also find information about the other housing related services available both through the Council and by independent agencies. This includes information on Careline and Telecare services, Homelink and community centres.

How to apply for a grant from the Council is also described here.