Complete our Homelink enquiry form

Homelink is part of the Council's Home Independence Team and offers advice, support and assistance to elderly, disabled or vulnerable people who own or privately rent their home in Woking Borough and who wish to adapt, repair or improve it in order to continue living there. If you are a Council tenant you need to contact New Vision Homes who manage the Council properties.

The Home Independence service offers:

  • Home visits by a Homelink caseworker
  • Benefits advice and checks to see whether you are entitled to any financial help.
  • Help to identify what adaptations or improvements your home needs.
  • Advice on how to pay for the work including help with applying for loans, grants and other forms of financial assistance.
  • Arranging works though the Disabled Facilities Grant scheme.
  • Advice on finding and employing reputable contractors.
  • Project managing work, including support and advice once the work starts and monitoring the work as it progresses.
  • Sign posting to other services you might find useful.

More information on the Home Independence Service can be found in our leaflet.

Contact us

Homelink can be contacted by: