Careline is a community alarm service that allows you to live independently in your own home, safe in the knowledge that help is at hand at the touch of a button.
Careline consists of an alarm unit that is installed in your home together with an alarm button that can be worn discreetly around your neck or on your wrist. It also supports a range a telecare sensors for complete peace of mind.
Careline offers customers:
- Freedom and independence
- Confidence and security at home
- Help at the touch of a button
- Care and support 24/7, 365 days a year
- Links with NHS, adult social services and other care providers
- Regular visits from Careline staff
- No hidden costs with free installation and servicing
- Quality assurance
- A no obligation demonstration
- Free 12-week trial for people recently discharged from hospital or affected by distraction burglary.
How much does Careline cost?
Careline consists of an alarm unit that is installed in your home together
with an alarm button that can be worn discreetly around your neck or on
Careline costs around £4.10* per week which pays for:
- Alarm unit
- Alarm button – worn as a pendant or on a wristband
- 24-hour monitoring
Discounts are available for people in receipt of means tested benefits.
Installing Careline is easy. Customers simply need an active phoneline with a nearby plug socket. To arrange a free, no obligation demonstration:
Telephone: 01483 743647
Online: use our request form