Grants are available once a year for local non-profit making community and voluntary organisations that provide services to the local community and contribute to the aims of Woking's Community Strategy.
Small grants are available to those residing or located within the borough. Grants are awarded to individuals or clubs that would like to:
- enhance or improve equipment and/or facilities for individual or group performances;
- develop and expand the range of activities;
- increase participation and the number of members;
- provide specified specialist coaching or training for individuals or groups to achieve (a), (b) or (c) above;
- fund innovations or new events requiring initial support.
Grants are available once a year for elderly people's lunch clubs who are established mainly for the purpose of providing meals and/or recreation for elderly people.